What are personal data?
Personal data is any information or data of a person that you give us when you visit our website.
Many websites collect personal data for their subscription lists (newsletter) or other reasons.
We do not collect personal data such as name, email address, ID card or any other data. We do collect technical data such as your IP address, which is automatically saved when you visit our website and browse the Internet.
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, the Regulation implementing the LOPD) which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the people responsible for a website or blog when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) which regulates economic transactions by electronic means, as is the case with this blog.
Purpose of the data collected
As dictated in the article 5 of the LOPD, we inform you that through ocsalonhostelsuites.com (Website from now on) personal information of the visitors is not collected without their knowledge, as well as it is not shared with third parties. But above all, that in this website are not collected any data.
Services offered by third parties
For the correct operation and management, ocsalonhostelsuites.com uses the following service providers. We remember that every web of third exercises his activity under his own politics of privacy.
- Hosting and server: Banahosting
- Web traffic statistics: Google Analytics
- Content Management Platform: WordPress.org
Methods of collecting personal information on this website
- Cookies: While browsing this website cookies are stored in the user’s browser. We recommend you to take a look at our policy of Cookies to know how they are used.